Nature's Sunshine Products is a world-renowned company that produces and sells organic natural products and natural medical cosmetics around the world.
* Most of the information here is taken from the CIS market, which does not negate the high quality of products for all markets where the company operates.
The company was able to achieve tremendous success due to the fact that in its assortment it has modern highly effective drugs, in the production of which advanced scientific knowledge and modern technologies are used. The company is constantly expanding its product range, producing both mono- and complex herbal remedies, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, pro- and eubiotics, homeopathic remedies, medical cosmetics, and personal hygiene products. The main task of the company is the creation of the most effective types of drugs based on natural plant components. The production uses environmentally friendly sources of raw materials from around the world. Thanks to the use of modern equipment for quality control of each production stage, it allows to produce products of the highest quality.
For NSP, quality is not a big word. Quality is the main task, for which colossal funds are spent every year. More than 150 types of laboratory tests are used to confirm the quality of the final product. To assess the content of active substances that make up the products, thin-layer chromatography and transformational infrared spectrometry methods are used. In addition, the company's production conditions comply with the requirements of good manufacturing practice, which is confirmed by the GMP certificate.
Why do we need clinical trials?
NSP constantly cares about its customers by conducting regular clinical studies of its products. Conducting clinical trials of dietary supplements allows you to prescribe these drugs with even greater confidence and count on positive results. The use of dietary supplements should by no means be considered as a replacement for traditional pharmacological therapy; on the contrary, dietary supplements are rather not opponents, but rather allies of traditional medicines: dietary supplements do not replace drugs, but supplement and enhance their effect.
NSP is one of the few companies that not only develops, manufactures and sells dietary supplements, but also shows interest in the results of their use.
All clinical trials of drugs are meticulously documented. To date, it has been possible not only to systematize the results of studies conducted abroad, but also to conduct a number of product studies in clinics of the Russian Federation.
NSP Clinical Research
To date, the company has funded the following studies of its drugs:
- study of the clinical effectiveness of the dietary supplement Fat Grabbers, Sunshine Scandibavia AS, Tonsberg, Norway;
- studies of the clinical effectiveness of dietary supplements Loklo, Burdock and Echinacea NSP, MSGMSU, Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Moscow;
- study of the clinical effectiveness of the dietary supplement Stomak Comfort in the treatment of gastropathy, MSGMSU, Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Moscow;
- research on the clinical effectiveness of dietary supplements "According to D'Arco NSP", Kazakh Academy of Nutrition;
- clinical testing of dietary supplement Glucosamine NSP, Kazakh Academy of Nutrition;
- clinical trials of dietary supplements Protease Plus and Zinc Lozenges, Moscow City Center for Sexopathology;
- research on the use of dietary supplements “Protective formula” for coronary heart disease, MMA named after. Sechenov, Moscow;
- clinical studies of dietary supplement Liv Gard, Central City Hospital, Zhukovsky, Moscow region;
- clinical studies of dietary supplements Digestive enzymes for chronic gastritis, MSGMSU, Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Moscow;
- studies of dietary supplements Garcinia Complex and Chrome Chelate in the treatment of diabetes mellitus, MSGMSU, Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Moscow;
- study of dietary supplements Osteo Plus and Wild Yam NSP in the treatment of osteoporosis, MSGMSU, Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Moscow;
- clinical studies of dietary supplements Calcium Magnesium Chelate and Bon-Si in the treatment of osteoporosis, MSGMSU, Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Moscow;
- clinical studies of dietary supplement Carbo Grabbers in the treatment of obesity due to diabetes mellitus, MSGMSU, Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Moscow.
NSP scientists systematize the results of clinical studies and publish collections of articles, which will undoubtedly be useful to practicing doctors and a wide range of readers who use dietary supplements in the prevention and treatment of diseases.
NSP regularly publishes collections of articles on clinical research studies. To date, five books on this issue have already been published.
Effectiveness of NSP dietary supplements
The first long-awaited collection of articles devoted to the results of studies of NSP dietary supplements in Russia and abroad. The book contains the works of scientists from Norway, Kazakhstan and Russia, studied such drugs as "Fat Grabbers", "Loklo", "Buddy", Echinacea NSP, Stomak Comfort, According to D'Arco NSP, Glucosamine NSP , Liv Guard. A pleasant addition to the main part will be an appendix - the scientific work of expert scientists from the American office of the Company. The book describes in detail the course of the study, the results obtained, and systematizes the conclusions made by scientists. The collection undoubtedly claims to be the "handbook" of a nutritionist. In addition, the articles will be of interest to a wide range of readers who care about their health, and will undoubtedly serve as a help in the distributor's work.
Clinical studies of NSP dietary supplements. Book 2
The book describes clinical studies of eight more dietary supplements: "Digestive Enzymes", which were used in the treatment of chronic gastropathy; "Complex with Garcinia" and "Chromium Chelate", which were used in the treatment of diabetes; complexes "Osteo Plus" and "Wild Yams NSP", as well as "Calcium Magnesium Chelate" and "Bon-Si"# which were used in the treatment of osteoporosis; "Carbo Grabbers", which was used in the treatment of obesity on the background of diabetes mellitus. In all studies, the clinical efficacy of these drugs was demonstrated, which influenced the pathogenesis of the underlying disease, and in some cases had a positive effect on other processes in the body. The collection is intended primarily for doctors, however, it will be useful to a wide audience of readers who use dietary supplements in the prevention and treatment of diseases. The objective data of clinical studies and clinical experience presented in the book will help to use dietary supplements competently and more effectively for health purposes and will become a guarantee of successful promotion of NSP products.
Nature's Sunshine Products Clinical Supplement Experience. Issue 1
The appearance of this publication was made possible thanks to the independent professional activity of doctors of various specialties who have introduced the principles of nutrition into their daily practice using biologically active food supplements from Nature's Sunshine Products. The book also presents a brief review of the materials of the VI International Symposium "Biologically Active Food Supplements and Problems of Optimizing the Population's Nutrition". The book contains valuable articles on the use of dietary supplements "Bee Pollen", "Bifidophilus Flora Force", "Lecithin", etc.
Nature's Sunshine Products Clinical Supplement Experience. Issue 2
The book continues a series of literature on the clinical use of nutritional supplements from Nature's Sunshine Products. This issue contains articles on the practical use of such dietary supplements as "So Palmetto", "Coenzyme Q10 Plus","According to D'Arco NSP" , "Uro Lax" and others.
Nature's Sunshine Products Clinical Supplement Experience. Issue 3
The collection is intended primarily to attract the attention of those doctors who still underestimate the possibilities of nutrition, as well as for experienced nutritionists. In addition, interesting articles on the use of drugs such as “Noni Juice”, “Omega-3 PUFA NSP”, “Coral Calcium”, 5H TP Power, Brace Is, Kelp and others will be of interest to the widest range of readers who are used to caring about your health.