User Content Policy
We thank you for choosing to send us User Content. We enjoy receiving feedback from our customers and from the community that has been formed as a result of their interaction and mutual assistance. Please read the rules for providing User Content carefully. Only users who use Nature's Sunshine Products may upload User Content to designated areas of the site. By submitting User Content, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms. All uploaded User Content is reviewed by our moderators as it must comply with the terms of our Terms.
If you'd like to provide feedback about an issue with your order, order process, shipping, or other issues with customer services, please contact us directly. Do not post such testimonials in the product reviews section or in the Q&A section. Any such reviews may be removed from the Site without a response.
By submitting User Content, you grant 24NSP a permanent, unrestricted, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide right to use it, including under license, sub-license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create from it derivative work, distribute and display this content throughout the world through any media. Therefore, you should not upload anything that you would not like to share with the general public. You warrant that by posting your User Content, you have not violated anyone's right to privacy and publicity, copyright, contract rights or any other rights, including anyone's moral rights. We are not responsible for any User Content, including without limitation any errors or inaccuracies contained therein, or for damages or losses resulting from the use of any User Content in any way. We are not responsible for the use or misuse of any of your User Content by any user.
You acknowledge that we may store your User Content and disclose it if we are required to do so by law, or in our good faith if storage or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce legal actions, enforce this Agreement, or defend against claims that any User Content infringes the rights of third parties, or to protect our rights, our property and the personal safety of us and our users, as well as the safety of the public. You also acknowledge that the maintenance and migration of the Site, including your User Content, may require it to be transmitted over various networks and to be modified to conform to the technical requirements of communication devices or networks.
We are committed to complying with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act regarding service providers. If you believe that any content found on the Site is provided in violation of copyright, then you can contact us by e-mail email@example.com
Your application must contain the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- your email address, postal address and phone number;
- A statement from you that you have a good faith belief that the use of said material on the Site is not authorized by the copyright holder, a representative of the copyright holder, or is against the law;
- A digital or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person acting on behalf of the copyright owner.
User Content Policy
To preserve the integrity of User Content, you agree not to provide content:
- which contains Discount numbers, offers or advertisements
- that you know to be false, inaccurate, or misleading
- that infringes a third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other intellectual property right, right of publicity or privacy
- which violates any law, contrary to the provisions of any decree, regulation or rule
- that is, or may be deemed to be, defamatory, hateful, racially or religiously offensive, or contains insults or unlawful threats, or is intended to unlawfully harass any person or entity
- that contains offensive language
- which contains contact information (email address, phone numbers, postal addresses, etc.)
- which contains personally identifiable information (name, social security number, place of birth, etc.)
- that points to competitors' products or services
- that encourages or supports behavior that is illegal, violent, or fraudulent, or encourages or supports the illegal use of drugs, underage drinking, child or animal abuse
- which contains criticism of other User Content posted on the Site, or criticism of its authors
- which contains medical advice
- which collects data about other users of the Site
- who gets access to the restricted sections of the Site, including its servers and networks
- which contains text such as "visit my page", "like my review if it was helpful", "click on my name"
We are not responsible for the information provided on the Site related to the recommendations regarding any nutritional supplements intended to resolve any health problems.
We reserve the right, for any reason, not to post User Content or to remove User Content to allow contributors to submit new content in the event that we determine that the original content does not comply with our policies. You agree that you must independently evaluate any User Content and bear all risks associated with its use, including risks associated with its accuracy, quality and usefulness. That is, you agree that you should not completely trust any User Content. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. We have the right, in our sole discretion, without obligation, to monitor communications between you and other users of the Site and terminate your access to the Site.
Consistent violations of the User Content Submission Rules may result in the suspension or suspension of a member's account. Suspended accounts cannot access referral orders, in addition, any existing or pending referral orders will be processed by managers in favor of the Site.
You agree to be responsible for any complaints, damages, losses, liabilities and causes of action from third parties arising from the posting of any content or materials or your failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement. You agree to cooperate to the extent necessary to defend against any claim. We reserve the right to use the exclusive defense and control of any matter relating to your indemnification, in which case you will still be required to reimburse us for attorneys' fees and expenses in addition to any damages, claims, losses and liabilities incurred by us.
Rules of Participation
Only users who use Nature's Sunshine Products may submit User Content.
- You can only write reviews about the products you ordered after they have been delivered.
- You can ask questions about any product. In order to receive timely notifications about the answers to your questions, make sure that you have the notification option activated.
- Answers can only be provided if you have previously purchased the product.
Rules for writing reviews
We'd love to hear your thoughts on the products you've tried and purchased, as well as the products you know and love. Please note that you can only leave reviews for products you have purchased. All reviews are moderated, as they must comply with our rules.
When writing a review, remember the following rules:
- Focus on the product and your personal experience with it.
- Explain why you like or dislike this or that product.
Product Q&A Rules
When asking a question, remember the following rules:
- Focus on the product and your question about it.
- Please provide information that may help answer your question.
When answering a question, remember the following rules:
- Focus on the product and your personal experience with it.
- Provide information relevant to the question asked.
Rules for submitting photos
Submit photos that can help buyers understand what they can expect when they receive the product, or that can help them make a purchasing decision.
- .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp or .png format
- Maximum 10 MB
- size at least 300px by 300px
Make sure your photos do not contain discount numbers, graphics, comics, adult content, pranks, medical information, violence, obscenities, slogans, branded images, or other content or materials that you do not own or to which you are not you have all the necessary rights.
Make sure that only you are visible in the photo, or that you have obtained all necessary permissions from any other people who are visible in the photo.
In the Product Feedback and Questions section, you can report potential violations of these policies by clicking the "Report to Moderator" link next to the content. If there is no “Report to moderator” link, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about the type of violation, a link to the page, screenshots and the reason on which you believe that this or that content violates these rules.