- The data we receive
- How we use the data we collect
- Automated data collection
- Information exchange
- Data transfer
- Your rights and options
- Other online services and third-party features
- Storage of personal data
- How we protect personal data
- Children's personal data
- How to contact us
- Privacy Statement for California Buyers
The data we receive
In connection with your use of the Services, you may provide us with your personal information in several ways. Below are the personal data we collect.
- Contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address and shipping instructions, zip code, phone number, and ID)
- Credentials used to create an account on the Services (for example, email address and password)
- Information from your social media profile where you choose to use your social media account to create an account with the Services
- Data you choose to make public in your personal public domain, including your web address name, username, photo, links to your social media profiles, and any other information you choose to make public in a section of your account
- User-generated content related to product reviews, comments, questions and answers
- Payment data, such as name, billing address, account number and payment card details (including card number, holder's first and last name) for transfers processed by us. When making payments processed by any third parties (such as PayPal or Apple Pay), the privacy policies of those organizations will govern the handling of that data.
- Card number, holder's first and last name associated with any company programs that may involve payments under the Nature's Sunshine Products (NSP) marketing program
- Order history, including details of products purchased or viewed through the Services
- Data you provide when participating in contests, sweepstakes and research
- Social media data, such as your social media username, content, and other data that you share with us through third-party features used on our Services (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets, and plugins offered by those social media networks such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube), or post on social media pages (such as our social media pages or other pages accessible to us)
- Other personal information contained in content you post on the Services, such as when you use the Contact Us feature or other customer support tools
- Information you provide when you apply to represent 24NSP.eu (a partner of Nature'sSunshineProducts), such as contact details, cover letter information, and details of your current partnership with Nature'sSunshineProducts
- Country/region and language preferences based on mobile device settings and/or IP address
- IP address, device, operating system and browser data that we have determined
You are not required to provide this information, but if you choose not to, we may not be able to provide you with the ability to use certain Services and related features.
How we use the data we collect
As necessary, we will use the information we obtain through the Services to fulfill our contractual obligations to provide the products and services you request, to deliver the products you order (including, but not limited to, transportation and customs clearance using third party services) and to manage accounts opened in 24NSP.eu.
We will also use data collected through the Services where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, including the need to perform the following activities and functions.
- Create and manage your account
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions and send you information about features and improvements
- Processing inquiries related to our products and services and informing you of the status of your order
- Organization of the Nature'sSunshineProducts marketing program and loyalty programs
- Publicating your product reviews and running our review program
- Improving and customizing your use of the Services, including making recommendations based on your preferences
- Identifying and authenticating a user to enable him/her to use the Services
- Marketing products and providing you with promotional offers, including special offers, coupons, discounts and contests from us or Nature’sSunshineProducts
- Communicate with you regarding the administration of your participation in contests, sweepstakes and research
- Answering your inquiries and questions and organizing your customer support (for example, through our chatbot or other customer support tools)
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new services, improving and improving our Services, managing communications, analyzing the user base and Services, performing data analysis and market research, auditing and other internal functions)
- Protection of users, identification and prevention of fraud and other criminal activity, handling of complaints and other obligations
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies
We will also use your contact information to send you health news, emails, SMS messages, push notifications, and in-app notifications about our products, services, sales, and special offers, if you opt-in to receive this data and do not refuse the offer.
We may combine data collected about you through our websites with data collected through our applications for the purposes described above. We may also use data collected in other ways for which we provide a specific communication at the time of collection or otherwise obtain your consent.
Automated data collection
When you use our Services or open our emails, we may collect certain information through automated means, such as browser cookies, flash cookies, local storage, web beacons, device IDs, server logs, and others. technologies. Data collected in this way may include your device's IP address, domain name, identifiers associated with your devices, device and operating system type and characteristics, web browser characteristics, language preferences, visit details, your interactions with our Services ( such as the web pages you visited, the links you clicked on, and the features you used), the pages from which you got to our Services, the dates and times you accessed our Services, and other information about your use our Services. We may also receive your device's location and other information about your location through GPS signal, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and other technologies for the purposes described above, such as to enable you to use our Services. Your device may display a notification when the Services attempt to obtain your exact location.
A "cookie" is a text file that a website sends to a visitor's computer or other Internet-connected devices to identify the visitor's browser or store information or settings in the browser. Cookies may be used directly on the website the user is visiting ("first party cookies") or on a domain other than the website the user is visiting ("third party cookies"). Flash cookies, also known as local shared objects, are used, like cookies, to personalize the user experience on sites that use the Adobe Flash Player. A "web beacon", also known as an internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, links a web page to web servers and their cookies, and can be used to relay information collected by cookies back to the web server. We, and the service providers we work with, may use web beacons in emails to track response rates, determine whether our emails are being opened or forwarded, and for the purposes listed above.
To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before placing cookies or similar technologies on your computer. You can prevent certain types of cookies from being downloaded to your computer by making the appropriate settings on your browser. Most web browsers will inform you about how to stop receiving new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive new browser cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to perform these steps in your particular browser by selecting "Help" from the browser menu, or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. Flash cookies generally cannot be controlled, deleted or disabled through browser settings; This type of cookie is managed by the Adobe Flash Player settings. To manage the flash cookies we may use on our site from time to time, you can go to the Adobe Flash Player support page located here. In addition, your mobile device settings may prevent mobile app platforms (such as Apple and Google) from sharing certain data collected through automated methods with app developers and operators such as us. Our Services are unable to respond to Do Not Track signals from browsers. Please note that without cookies and other automated tools that we use to collect this type of data, we may not be able to provide the full functionality of our Services.
Our Services use the following types of cookies.
Essential Cookies Required for the Services
We use first-party cookies to help operate the Services, including 1) keeping track of the preferences you set while using the Services, 2) accessing your information when you sign in to the Services to provide you with personalized content, and 3) maintaining the security of the Services.
First and third party web analytics cookies
Through our Services, we may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across various third party applications, websites, devices and other online services. Our Services use third-party analytics services (for example, Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrica). The service providers that administer these analytics services use automated technologies to collect data (such as email address, IP addresses, cookies, and other device identifiers) to evaluate, for example, the use of our Services and diagnose technical problems.
For more information about Google Analytics, visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
For more information about Yandex.Metrica, visit https://yandex.ru/legal/confidential/
First and third party advertising cookies
Through our Services, we and certain third parties may collect data about your online activities. This gives us the opportunity to advertise products and services that meet your interests. You may see our advertisements on other websites or other mobile applications because we participate in ad networks. Ad networks allow us to target our messages to users based on demographics, inferred interests, and browsing history. These networks track user activity over the Internet over time by collecting data using automated means, including the use of browser cookies, web beacons, device identifiers, server logs, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The networks use this data to serve advertisements that can be tailored to users' interests, to track users' browsers or devices across various websites and applications, and to build a profile of the user's web browsing history and application usage. Our ad networks may collect data about user visits to websites and applications that participate in the relevant ad network, as well as data about page views or advertisements and actions when browsing websites or using applications. This data collection occurs both on our Services and on third-party websites and third-party applications that participate in advertising networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
To learn how to opt out of interest-based ads in the United States, visit www.aboutads.info/ choices and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. For similar information for EU countries, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Third party cookies designed to enhance the interactivity of the Services
Our Services also support certain third-party services, including social media buttons (such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, and VK) and YouTube videos posted on the Services. These features use third-party cookies that are placed directly on your device by these services. The data privacy practices of these third parties, including information about the data they may collect, are subject to the privacy policies of those organizations and we strongly encourage you to review them. 24NSP is not responsible for the data practices of these third parties.
Our Services also use chat to provide assistance to customers, either automatically or manually. Chat is a computer program that communicates with you in the form of text messages via a digital messaging interface using pre-configured messages or live responses. Simply put, if you ask a question in the chat, he will answer you in the same way as a live person would, or a live person will answer, depending on the question. Our chat is operated by talk-me (Sofit LLC), a third-party Russian chat service organization that provides services on our behalf (Sofit). The chat also supports work through third-party programs (Viber, Telegram, VK, Facebook). When choosing a message, Sofit uses an automated decision-making process, and during your interaction with the chat, it receives message logs and usernames. Message logs contain your account information, including username, email address, phone number, and postal address, as well as other information that you choose to provide when you chat or that is collected by the program. Sofit will store these messages, as well as the responses to them and any results of these requests. This information will be stored for twelve (12) months and will be used solely for the purpose of providing customer support and improving the chat experience.
We may also release information about you if: 1) we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); 2) in response to a request from government organizations, such as law enforcement agencies; 3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; 4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect against physical or other harm or financial loss; 5) in connection with the investigation of suspicions or real illegal activities; 6) in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, discontinuation or liquidation); or 7) in other cases with your consent.
24NSP will ensure that third party service providers also provide this level of data protection, including by selecting service providers located in a country recognized as providing an adequate level of data protection.
Your rights and options
We provide you with certain choices regarding the personal information we collect about you. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you can also object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes and unsubscribe from our marketing newsletter by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link in our email, sending STOP to the short number from which you received the SMS -message, or by contacting us in one of the ways described in How to contact us section below. We will consider your preferences in the future.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you may: 1) request access to the personal data we hold about you; 2) request an update, change, correction or deletion of your data; or 3) request a restriction on the use of your personal data by contacting us in one of the ways described in How to contact us below.
If you are located in an EEA country or the UK, you may exercise your right to opt-out of the use of your personal information, to the extent required by applicable law, in certain situations in which we use that information in accordance with our lawful interests as described above. In addition, to the extent that it meets the requirements of applicable law, you may receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data that you have provided to us with your consent or on the basis of a contract to which you are a party. You have the right to transfer this data to another company if it is technically possible. To exercise these rights, please contact us as described in How to Contact Us below.
Depending on your location, you may have the right to file a complaint with a privacy regulator if you are not satisfied with our response.
Other online services and third-party features
Our Services may provide links to other online services and websites for your convenience and information, and may contain third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets, and plugins (Facebook, Google, Instagram, VK, YouTube), and chat (Viber, Telegram, VK, Facebook). These services, websites and third party features may operate independently of us. The privacy practices of these third parties, including the personal information they may collect about you, are governed by the privacy statements of those third parties, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent that any third party online services or features are not owned or controlled by us, 24NSP is not responsible for the data practices of those third parties.
Storage of personal data
To the extent required by applicable law, we will retain your personal data for the duration of our relationship, and for a reasonable additional period in accordance with applicable statute of limitations, unless otherwise required by applicable law.
How we protect personal data
We use administrative, technical, and physical measures to secure the personal information we receive through our Services from inadvertent, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
Personal data of children
How to contact us
El. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to applicable law, requesting data by email may require you to provide additional documents to verify your identity.