Complete and practical recommendations for the use of Liquid chlorophyll.
Chlorophyll is a plant pigment that gives plant leaves their green color. This is one of the most important elements of the living world, as it takes part in the process of photosynthesis - the transformation of inorganic substances into organic substances under the influence of sunlight.
As a result of chemical reactions, carbon dioxide and water are converted into carbohydrates. At the same time, oxygen is released, without which life on our planet is impossible. Therefore, photosynthesis is called the greatest miracle of nature.
Source of Liquid Chlorophyll
The concentration of green pigment in plant tissues varies between 1.7-5% (in terms of dry weight). Under laboratory conditions, by extraction (extraction) from chlorophyll, chlorophyllin (sodium-copper salt of chlorophyll) is obtained - a water-soluble extract. Its solution, called liquid chlorophyll, has been used as a dietary supplement for over 50 years.
Alfalfa is used to obtain chlorophyllin. This ancient leguminous plant with openwork foliage grows on 5 continents. It can be seen in more than 80 states.
Composition and properties of a unique plant
It was no coincidence that alfalfa was chosen as a raw material:
- known as one of the richest sources of chlorophyll;
- contains all mineral elements (including very rare ones) necessary for the body to function.
The legume contains vitamins (A, C, D, E, K, beta-carotene), almost all macro- and microelements, fatty acids.
The rich composition of alfalfa is provided by a powerful root system that penetrates deep into the soil, which allows you to extract many valuable nutrients from it. In most other cultivated plants, the roots are poorly developed, which is why they receive nutrition only from the upper layers of the soil, which are poor in nutrients.
Dietary supplement properties
Liquid chlorophyll is characterized by a bright emerald color that does not fade during prolonged storage.
Dietary supplements are in high demand due to their many useful properties:
- Natural antioxidant. Neutralizes free radicals - elements that damage DNA and lead to the development of pathological processes that contribute to the emergence of various diseases and the active reproduction of malignant cells. Chlorophyll cleanses the body of chemical and food carcinogens. Therefore, it minimizes adverse reactions when taking medications, protects against the adverse effects of ultraviolet radiation, prevents radiation damage, and weakens the negative effects of nicotine. Thanks to its antioxidant action, the green drink slows down the mechanisms of aging, promotes rejuvenation of the body, and gives the skin a healthy and radiant appearance.
- Strong hepatoprotector. Protects the liver from damage, restores its functioning, stops hangover, facilitates the course of allergies due to the removal of allergens and toxins. Additionally, liquid chlorophyll has a healing effect on the kidneys, prevents urolithiasis, and serves as a diuretic.
- A powerful immunostimulant. BAA stimulates phagocytosis and strengthens the immune system. Therefore, a green drink enhances the body's ability to resist infections and other diseases, facilitates the fight against colds and herpes, increases efficiency and reduces fatigue.
- Natural antibiotic. Chlorophyll activates nitrogen metabolism and effectively destroys pathogenic bacteria, which speeds up recovery from colds and inflammatory diseases. It also stimulates the regeneration of damaged tissues, accelerates wound healing.
Dietary supplement recommended for:
- pathologies of the digestive system (ulcer of the duodenum and stomach);
- diseases of ENT organs - orally and for rinsing;
- dental diseases (caries, periodontal disease, gingivitis);
- seasonal infections (for preventive purposes);
- dermatological problems (skin inflammations, wounds, bedsores, burns) - externally.
Chlorophyll for digestive diseases
The maximum benefit is provided by dietary supplements on the digestive organs:
- slows down the growth of pathogenic microorganisms in the intestine and provokes their death;
- stops inflammation, fermentation and putrefaction processes;
- activates the synthesis of digestive enzymes;
- restores beneficial intestinal microflora;
- protects the lining of the stomach and intestines;
- stimulates the healing of damaged areas;
- improves digestion and assimilation of food;
- normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
Liquid chlorophyll is especially recommended for babies, as it increases appetite, and for people who experience a lack of sunlight (for example, office workers).
Due to its antioxidant properties, the ability to normalize the acid-base balance and strengthen the immune system, liquid chlorophyll is known as a strong oncoprotector. This is a drug that protects against a variety of carcinogens, prevents the formation of malignant cells and the growth of cancerous tumors.
Magnesium, present in high concentrations in chlorophyll, belongs to alkaline minerals. Therefore, it lowers acidity, which inhibits the reproduction of malignant cells.
Chlorophyll for women
It is advisable to take dietary supplements for women suffering from heavy menstruation and uterine bleeding. It will help to avoid iron deficiency anemia or alleviate the general condition if the problem already exists. Chlorophyll stimulates the synthesis of red blood cells and activates the supply of oxygen to all organs.
Chlorophyllin does not have a toxic effect, usually its use is not accompanied by side effects. Extremely rarely, as a result of an overdose, digestive disorders, diarrhea, and allergic reactions are possible.
Dietary supplement has no contraindications. Therefore, it can be taken even by children, pregnant and lactating women.
But there are some limitations to consider:
- Before donating feces for occult blood (hemocult test), you should not take products that contain chlorophyll. Otherwise, a false positive result is possible.
- Chlorophyll should be combined with photosensitizing drugs with caution, as it increases sensitivity to sunlight. As a result, the action of ultraviolet radiation on the skin increases, which can cause burns and rashes.
How to take Liquid Chlorophyll: instructions and dosage
The general dosage is shown in the following table:
|Scope||Disease||Intake of Chlorophyll NSP|
|Leather treatment||Small cuts, scrapes, pustules and ulcers||Wipe the affected area 2-3 times a day|
|Rinsing the mouth and throat||Colds, SARS, influenza||Dilute dietary supplement with warm water 1:1. Rinse 2-4 times a day|
|Prevention||Strengthening immunity||A teaspoon in 200 g of liquid. 30 minutes before meals. Take 2-3 times a day|
|Instillation of the nose, eyes, ears||Rhinitis, viral diseases||Dilute with warm water 1:1. Drip 2-3 drops 2-3 times a day|
|Ingestion||Diseases of the kidneys, liver, lungs, gastrointestinal tract||A teaspoon in 200 g of liquid. 30 minutes before meals. Take up to 4 times a day|
|Applications||Stomatitis and dental diseases||Hold a teaspoon of Chlorophyll Liquid in your mouth for 10 seconds. Repeat 1-2 times a day|
The dosage is calculated for patients over 14 years of age. Children can take reduced doses of the Liquid Chlorophyll dietary supplement depending on their age:
|Age (years)||Dose adjustment|
|1-12 months||1/6 adult dose|
|1–3||1/4 adult dose|
|9-13||2/3 adult dose|
Depending on the characteristics of the course of the disease and the condition of the body, a nutritionist can choose a different scheme of application.