Free radicals, or "reactive oxygen species". This term covers a variety of oxygen-containing compounds, which react extremely willingly (and rapidly) with other substances (fats, proteins, nucleic acid...) and can considerably damage them. Or even lead to cell death. Free radicals are considered one of the main causes of human ageing.
Since 1945, over 200,000 scientific papers have been published on their role in health and illnesses. Today, it is commonly known that small amounts of them are actually indispensable for health – they regulate the work of vessels and immune system, muscle physiology, oxygen balance and gene activity. The problem of modern times, however, is that we produce them in large (many times too large!) excess. Free radicals are the link between bad diet, lack of exercise, toxins (e.g. cigarette smoke, smog) and severe health consequences.
Vitamin C is the leading compound used by cells to fight free radicals, but this is not the only weapon given to us by nature.
Plants are a rich source of substances that neutralize free radicals – these are called antioxidants (antioxidants) or, to be more illustrative, "free radical scavengers”. However, what scientists from the University of Geneva pointed out a few years ago is that antioxidants are not only poorly selected, but are also used in too little amounts and usually too late.
Having this on our minds, we have combined Grapine and Zambroze into a new weapon that helps fight against free radicals. Anti-Oxidative Duo provides ingredients rich in natural polyphenols.
- RED GRAPE SEED EXTRACT - It is an excellent source of antioxidants that keep cells healthy and active.
- TURMERIC - Due to curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemetoxyurcumin, turmeric has numerous antioxidant properties.
- VITAMIN C - A very popular antioxidant. It protects cells against oxidative stress.
- ROSEMARY - This ingredient is rich in phenolic glycosides, lignans and rosemary acid.
- MANGONSTEEN - It is famous for mangostins, biphenyls, benzophenones and xanthones it contains.
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are the basis for the proper functioning of the body.
Leave a review Anti-oxidative duo
There are no reviews for this product.