We present a formula developed to address the problem of too high cholesterol levels, which affects about 70% of Poles. The composition includes artichoke leaves, an ingredient with a significant effect on cholesterol, body weight, liver and the entire digestive system. Cholester-Reg also contains plant sterols, which help maintain normal cholesterol levels when consumed in amounts of at least 0.8 g per day.
Each capsule contains 10 mg of resveratrol obtained from Japanese knot weed, which is a natural antioxidant that protects against free radicals. Use Cholester-Reg regularly in conjunction with a healthy diet and active lifestyle, and beat cholesterol.
Fight for your heart!
Plant sterols help maintain normal cholesterol levels in blood.
Artichoke leaves, Cynara scolymus:
- It helps maintain normal lipid levels in blood;
- It supports body detoxification and maintains a healthy liver;
- It contributes to the proper functioning of the digestive system;
- It supports weight loss;
- It is traditionally used to support kidney functioning;
- A natural antioxidant that protects cells against free radicals.
Resveratrol from japanese knot weed root, polygonum cuspidatum:
- An antioxidant that protects cells against free radicals;
- It reduces the symptoms of menopause.
Artichoke leaf; plant sterols (23.8 g / 100 g of the product); inositol nicotinate; capsule shell: gelatin; bulking agent: cellulose; anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, stearic acid; Japanese knot weed resveratrol; anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; policosanol.
Content in the recommended serving (3 caps):
- Artichoke leaf - 450mg*;
- Plant sterols - 450mg*;
- Inositol nicotinate - 450mg*;
- Japanese knot weed resveratol - 30mg*;
- Policosanol - 5,25mg*.
*Reference Intake Values not specified.
Mode of application
1 capsule 3 times a day during a meal.
Storage and contraindications
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children.
Leave a review Cholester-Reg
There are no reviews for this product.