Turmeric holds a place of honor among spices in Ayurvedic value system for its healing properties. More than 1,000 years ago, humanity discovered a good health effect of the substances belonging to the group of curcuminoids—antioxidants responsible for detecting and killing foreign cells, microorganisms.
Turmeric Curcumin NSP is the best solution for immune system boost, healthy weight maintenance, and psychoemotional state stabilization in nowadays life. The nutritional supplement is beneficial to locomotor and cardiovascular systems health.
What is Turmeric Curcumin NSP
Turmeric Curcumin NSP is a capsule dietary supplement. The raw material comes from South Asia. Environmental compatibility of the growing process is successfully combined with the modern agricultural technologies. Sold in a hermetic container of 60 pieces.
The supplement has been recognized twice at the International Nutrition Business Conference (Nutrition Business Journal).
Effects of the capsules
The main ingredients (Curcuma longa, Zingiber officinale) perfectly cope with the following tasks:
- Accelerating the breakdown of fats of different origin.
- Digestion improvement.
- Prevention of joint and bone problems.
- Improvement of cardiac function.
- Resolution of blood vessel problems.
- Stabilization of upper and lower respiratory tracts, lungs, bile ducts, and liver function.
- Normalizing blood sugar.
- Slowdown of oxidation processes caused by free radicals (antioxidant properties).
- Increasing count of red blood cells, platelets, and white blood cells of different forms, if it is low.
- Normalizing mental health.
- Cancer prevention.
- Vitality maintenance, including control of constant fatigue.
Instruction for use
Daily allowance: 1 capsule. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance.
Note! It is not a substitute for a healthy diet. Do not consume past use by date indicated on the container.
Turmeric Curcumin NSP is indicated for treatment of:
- excess body weight;
- gastro-intestinal tract problems;
- low hemoglobin;
- depressions, other emotional disorders;
- undue fatigue without physical exertion;
- locomotor system diseases (arthritis, arthrosis);
- body slagging;
- clogged blood vessels;
- disseminated sclerosis;
- Alzheimer disease;
- cardiac insufficiency;
- bad liver function;
- respiratory problems;
- inflammatory processes of different aetiology;
- low level of body defenses (weakened immune system).
1 capsule contains turmeric rhizome extract, piperine (black pepper fruit extract), ginger, rice concentrate, bulking agent (cellulose). The capsule cover is made of water and hypromellose. GMO-free.
- Turmeric extract - 285 mg, of which curcuminoids 260 mg.
- Ginger - 236 mg
Turmeric Curcumin NSP should be avoided in patients with the following states / diagnoses:
- high blood pressure;
- stomach ulcer;
- cerebrovascular accident;
- chronic pyelonephritis;
- intolerance to any of the ingredients;
- BF (breast feeding).
Consult a doctor before using the supplement.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid UV exposure—direct sunlight can soften the vegetable cover of the capsules.
Leave a review Turmeric Curcumin
There are no reviews for this product.