Ashwagandha NSP is a dietary supplement based on ashwagandha. This plant is a natural adaptogen, antidepressant, and aphrodisiac.
“Ashwagandha” is translated as “the force of a horse”, which is explained by the plant’s ability to saturate the body with vital energy and give it endurance. Due to its unique medicinal properties, ashwagandha is called “the Indian ginseng” and widely used in Ayurvedic medicine.
The DS ingredients
Ashwagandha NSP only contains natural herbal components, the composition per 1 capsule is:
- ashwagandha (200 mg) and rhodiola rosea (100 mg) root extracts, coastal waterhyssop leaves (125 mg), black pepper fruit (5 mg);
- schizandra berry powder (5 mg);
- rice concentrate.
The DS has a comprehensive revitalizing effect on the body:
- maintains the hormonal balance;
- stabilizes the physiological processes and the emotional state;
- neutralizes free radicals;
- enhances the vital energy, improves the overall health;
- returns lost strength, eliminates overfatigue;
- relieves stress, mitigates anxiety;
- elevates the mood;
- stimulates the cognitive functions: improves memory, thinking, concentration;
- accelerates wound and bone healing;
- enhances the body tone;
- boosts the sexual capabilities;
- strengthens the body defenses, helps it resist negative environmental factors and adapt to abrupt weather changes;
- prevents premature ageing;
- enhances the connection between the body and mind.
The anti-stress effect is explained by the herbal extract’s ability to maintain an optimal concentration of the pleasure hormones (serotonin, dopamine).
Indications for use
The dietary supplement is used for medicinal and prophylactic purposes. Ashwagandha NSP should be taken for:
- quick exhaustion, chronic fatigue, muscular weakness, exercise intolerance;
- weakened immunity;
- physical and psychoemotional exhaustion;
- deterioration of concentration, forgetfulness;
- anxiety, depression;
- strenuous lifestyle;
- stresses, neuroses;
- labored breathing, cough, asthma;
- arthritis, rheumatism, paralysis;
- disseminated sclerosis;
- infertility, sexual dysfunction;
- frequent involuntary sperm emission (spermatorrhea, pollutions);
- menstrual disorders, painful menstruations;
- absent or missed periods;
- body inanition (especially in children);
- elderly people’s problems;
- dermatologic pathologies.
The DS will be useful for:
- people who experience intense physical activity and work shifts;
- patients after an injury or long severe illness;
- university and school students when taking exams.
For women, this herbal agent is recommended to prevent gynecological disorders. For athletes, ashwagandha will help raise the testosterone level, increase the muscular mass, enhance the endurance and the performance.
It is not recommended to take the DS in cases of:
- marked congestive phenomena;
- high intracranial pressure;
- excessive thyroid activity;
- some cases of hormone imbalance;
- gastritis exacerbation;
- pregnancy and nursing.
Instructions for use
The dietary supplement is taken daily, one capsule per day. Wash down with water.
The dose for young children under 5 years old is one quarter of a capsule. Children aged 5 to 10 years old should be given one quarter to one half of an adult dose.
It is recommended to combine Ashwagandha NSP with other DS:
- Q10 and Omega-3 – for cardiac pathologies;
- Ury – for chronic urinary system inflammations and urolithiasis;
- Super Complex – for low body tone;
- Immune Formula – for weakened immune system;
- Vitamin B Complex and Magnesium Chelate – for irritability, neuroses, insomnia.
The duration of DS admission is 1 month. It is desirable to repeat the course after an interval of 2-3 weeks. If you have any health issues, consult a doctor before taking the DS.
The DS is stored in a cool (below 18 degrees) and dry place. The medicinal properties of ashwagandha are preserved for 2 years.
Leave a review Ashwagandha
There are no reviews for this product.